The "OMEGA PG COLLEGE" protects the personal information collected from and about students, graduates, staff and other business partners. This includes the training of employees and the establishment of control systems for the responsible use of personal information that is accessible to "OMEGA PG COLLEGE" employees while performing work-related duties. The "OMEGA PG COLLEGE" directs its employees to exercise caution when making personal information available to others and not to give others access to
" OMEGA PG COLLEGE " information or passwords. All full-time and part-time employees of the "OMEGA PG COLLEGE ", as well as student interns, are required to sign the "Employee Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement.
In general, access to personal information is limited to the following:
· An individual accessing his or her own personal information
· An employee or agent of The "OMEGA PG COLLEGE" with authorized access based on a legitimate academic or business need to know
· Any organization or person authorized by the individual to receive the information
· Any authorized legal or governing body or representative or circumstance where The " OMEGA PG COLLEGE " is compelled to comply with the release of personal information
· Any other individual or entity as permitted by law where deemed to be necessary for the reasonable conduct of "OMEGA PG COLLEGE" business
The " OMEGA PG COLLEGE " does not sell, rent or otherwise make available a student's personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes except where noted above. Notwithstanding the previously described exceptions, The "OMEGA PG COLLEGE" will only release personal information regarding any student or alumnus under the following guidelines:
· The " OMEGA PG COLLEGE " may confirm inquiries as to whether an individual holds a designation or degree in good standing from The " OMEGA PG COLLEGE ", and this information can be made available to the public through The " OMEGA PG COLLEGE”'s website.
· The "OMEGA PG COLLEGE" releases name and address information to a limited number of professional industry organizations or associations regarding students expressly for the purpose of informing them of their eligibility for membership or other benefits or promoting local classes.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
The " OMEGA PG COLLEGE" supports the students . However, if there is a clear error in the amount of payment or payee, please contact our office within 30 days in the hours of 10 am and 5pm indian Standard Time to resolve the issue.
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay counselling fees online. ITI or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.